A typical American Civil War era horizontal timber clad house with external stone chimneys and tiled effect roofing.
A timber clad shack with timber plank roofing. This unit could also be used for WW2, British or Eastern European scenarios.
Timber clad walls with tile effect roofing and external stone effect chimney. Large double doors at front.
Horizontal timber clad church with tile effect roofing to main roof and spire. Tower windows have a slat effect and all other windows are blank for user to finish.
A small horizontal timber planking shotgun shack with brick base & tile effect roofing. Has two round chimneys and timber effect front porch.
A simple timber planking blockhouse with timber effect roofing. Door on one side only, remaining walls have small windows on lower and upper floor.
Timber shack with timber effect roofing and timber plank effect canopy over left unit door.
Raised effect timber plank shack. Corrugated sheet roofing and rough corrugated 'lean-to' entrance on side with steps. This model would also look at home in a jungle setting.
A simplified representation of the Lutheran Theological Seminary, Gettysburg. Brick effect cladding with tile roofing and brick chimneys.
A brick clad model of the iconic Evergreen Cemetery Gateway, Gettysburg.
Owned by Nicholas Codori, the farm is sited south of Gettysburg and saw major action during the Civil War. Brick clad model with tiled roofing and brick chimneys.
This rather large brick & timber barn has tile/shingle roofing. The model does not include a banked ramp as the barn doors opened onto a road but if one is required, I'm sure I can find one that can be modified to fit. If you require a ramp, please request one by email after ordering.
A timber clad carriage barn with shingle roofing. The side facing the road has double doors the other, facing the field has a plain opening.
A large brick & timber Pensylvania style bank barn with tile/shingle roofing and wagon shed addition. This model includes a banked ramp to main doors.
The Trostle farm was just west of a narrow stream called Plum Run, south of Gettysburg. It was occupied by Major General Daniel Sickles during the battle as his HQ.
This timber clad farmhouse has tile/shingle roofing and brick chimneys.
The scene of fierce fighting on the first day of the Battle of Gettysburg, the barn was used as a field hospital during and after the fighting. This large brick & timber barn model has tile/shingle roofing and includes a banked ramp to the main double doors.
Situated at an intersection and owned by Lydia Leister, this farm was used by General Meade as the Federal HQ at Cemetery Ridge, Gettysburg. This timber clad farmhouse has shingle style roofing and a brick chimney.
Small vertical timber plank clad barn with shingle style roofing.
A stone effect model with tile/shingle roofing and brick chimneys. - Rose farm is situated near three major Gettysburg battlefield landmarks, the Peach Orchard, the Wheatfield, and Devil's Den. The farm was taken by Confederates Brigadier General Joseph Kershaw after routing the Federals from the property on July 2nd 1863.
This model has timber effect walls and tile roofing. - Sited on the banks of Chickamauga Creek, the mill was used as the Confederate field hospital during the Battle of Chancellorsville.
Situated at the rear of Lee & Gordon's Mill was this open mill shed, with timber post supports and tiled roofing.
One of the most famous landmarks of the Civil War, sited along Bull Run stream, Isaac Henry's house is depicted here in horizontal timber siding with shingle roofing.
Stone clad effect model of Henry Matthews 'Stone House' at Bull Run stream, used as a field hospital during the Civil War.
A timber clad model with shingle roofing and brick chimney. The home of Neil McCoull, this house was used as the Confederate HQ by Commander Richard Ewell during the Civil War.
Built in the 1840's, this was the Manassas home of James Robinson, and was the scene of both Battles of Bull Run. This timber clad model features timber cladding and shingle roofing.
The centre of the Confederate breakthrough at Chickamauga, the Brotherton House was a small log cabin standing near the crest of a low ridge.
A timber clad model of Shiloh Methodist meeting house, with shingle roofing and brick chimney stack at rear.
Built in 1852, this meeting house was on the field of battle at the Battle of Antietam Sept 1862, and the church was used as part of Stonewall Jackson's defensive line.
A small timber clad model with shingle/tile roofing and small brick chimney.
This small timber clad model of the farmhouse has tile roofing and a small brick chimney.
Before becoming General Alexander Hay's HQ for the Union 2nd Army Corps, the Bryan Farm, Seminary Ridge, Gettysburg was the home of farmer Abraham Bryan. Union soldiers occupied the farm when the Confederates invaded Pennsylvania in 1863.
Built in 1840 on the road to Richmond, the Spotsylvania Courthouse was the scene of the second major clash between Robert E Lee & Ulysees S Grant in 1864.
This courthouse model is brick clad and has tile roofing.
An imposing brick mansion on the Orange Turnpike Spotsylvania, Chancellorville House was built in 1816 and used as a tavern before becoming a private residence. It was Gen Joseph Hooker's HQ for the battle, and it was here during the battle that Stonewall Jackson was mortally wounded.
This brick clad model has tile roofing and brick chimneys and has been simplified for production but is still imposing at 80mm long and 45mm high.
Situated on Waterworks Road, Gettysburg, the 'Saucks' bridge spans Marsh Creek and is around 100ft long and 15ft wide. Both the Confederate and Union armies used the bridge during the Battle of Gettysburg.
Also known as Warren County Courthouse. One of the main targets in Vicksburg during the Civil War.
This brick clad version has tile roofing and is supplied in two pieces for self assembly.
A pair of timber clad houses at Seven Pines, Richmond VA.
Simplified representation of Gettysburg Train Station. Brick cladding with tile and sheet roofing.
Is supplied in three pieces for self assembly.
A two floor wood frame building that served as a physical centre for the Battle of Pea Ridge in 1862.
This simplified representation has horizontal timber effect cladding, tile roofing and stone chimneys.